Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
2 bedroom villa "Casa Passaros" Portugal, Algarve, Monchique
a brief description of the villa:
is is a delightful property situated in the foot of the Monchique mountains , between the historic town of Silves and Portimão. This property has all the ingredients for a wonderful Portuguese getaway, spectacular views, beautiful countryside and peace. Great base for those who wish to enjoy walking or nature and birds. The rental is for the whole property, although the pictures look like two separate properties, this is not the case.\ The property comprises of lounge diner area, a kitchen and two twin bed bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. There is air conditioning in one bedroom and the lounge, in addition there are fans are provided in the main rooms.
Outside is a private 8m x 4m swimming pool with a sun terrace which has table chairs and sun loungers.
Algarve villa rental accommodation.
Monchique, Algarve, Portugal.
- washing machine,
- air conditioning,
- open fireplace,
seating for 4
seating for 4
bedroom 1 is ensuite and has twin beds
bedroom 2 is ensuite and has twin beds
satellite tv, vhs player, radio,
swimming pool, barbeque, garden furniture,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is necessary, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, zoo, sailing, cycling, fishing, diving, horse riding, golf, mountain biking, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Penina
nearest Beach: 10km to 15km
nearest Marina: 10km to 15km
nearest Golf Course: 10km to 15km
nearest Supermarket: 5km to 10km
nearest Waterpark: 15km to 20km
nearest Zoo: 15km to 20km
distance to Faro airport: 70km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided, changed once per week
- The Changeover day is: Any Day
- The Check in time is after: 12.00
- The Check out time is before: 12.00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
- A car is essential for this property. The property is approximately 12km from both Silves, a historic market town and Portimão a busy fishing port with shops, restaurants and beaches. Further inland you can take a drive to Caldas de Monchique where the region´s mineral water comes from, you can take your own bottles and fill up for free. There are lots of restaurants dotted around the area and Monchique is a popular location for the locals on Sundays to come and eat Frango com Piri Piri (Chicken Piri Piri - one of my personal favourite Portuguese dishes). One of region´s best golf courses is about a 25 minute drive away.
This is an excellent location for a private, peaceful holiday, with a real feel for the Algarve countryside, whilst still having easy reach to various parts of the Algarve
For more information and to book:-
Contact: Alex Cracknell
Please quote reference: a4m: 803 villa "Casa Passaros"
Languages spoken: English
Methods of Payment Accepted: PayPal, Cheque, Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.