Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
2 bedroom house "Orange Cottage - Quintassential" Portugal, Algarve, Loule
a brief description of the house:
The Quintassential is an oasis of peace and tranquillity perched high on a hilltop 1200 feet above sea level totally fenced and accessed via electric gates overlooking the market town of Loule, only 10 minutes from the blue flag beaches of the Algarve and world famous golf courses and a 15 minute drive from Faro International airport. The Quintassential Apartment Cottages are a small family run cluster of self catering holiday accommodations catering for couples, families and the over 50’s. The accommodations are fully licensed meeting to all requirements by the Portuguese rental law with the required Alojamento Local licence (AL). Loule has everything one would need from a holiday with endless restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, banks, shops, award winning traditional vegetable, fish & vegetable market, famous gypsy market, historical buildings etc. There are also three restaurants within reasonable walking distance of the Quintassential.
Algarve house rental accommodation.
Loule, Algarve, Portugal.
- coffee maker,
- washing machine,
- ironing board,
- portable heating,
- open fireplace,
seating for 5
seating for 4
bedroom 1 is not ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 2 is not ensuite and has twin beds
1 babies cot
bathroom 1 has a shower cubicle, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
tv, satellite tv, dvd player, cd player, radio, games selection, books selection,
swimming pool, heated pool, jacuzzi, barbeque, garden furniture, sun loungers, child play area,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is necessary, no wheelchair access, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, zoo, sailing, cycling, fishing, diving, horse riding, golf, mountain biking, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Vila Sol
nearest Beach: 5km to 10km
nearest Marina: 5km to 10km
nearest Golf Course: 5km to 10km
nearest Supermarket: 1.5km to 2km
nearest Waterpark: 5km to 10km
nearest Zoo: 25km to 30km
distance to Faro airport: 10km to 15km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided, changed once per week
- bath towels provided, changed once per week
- The Changeover day is: Any Day
- The Check in time is after: 15.00
- The Check out time is before: 10.00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
- The Quintassential is located 2 minutes drive north of the market town of Loule where you will find everything you need for your holiday.� There are an abudance of eateries, cafes, bars, supermarkets, banks, shops, historical buildings etc.� Being located in the Central Algarve this makes the Quintassential an ideal base for exploring.� The coast is only a 10 minute drive and the aiport just 15 minutes.� The ultimate holiday base for those looking for peace and tranquility.
how to find the property:
Full directions to the Quintassential will be provided at the time of booking confirmation.
For more information and to book:-
Please quote reference: a4m: 784 house "Orange Cottage - Quintassential"
Languages spoken: English & Portuguese
Telephone: 00351 289 463867
Telephone: 00351 91 7108187
Methods of Payment Accepted: PayPal, Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.