Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
1 bedroom apartment "Carob Apartment Cottage - Quintassential" Portugal, Algarve, Loule
a brief description of the apartment:
The Carob Cottage is one of the newer cottages at Quintassential, a light and airy one bedroom cottage, the sunniest at the Quintassential with a large bedroom that has a double bed, large ceiling fan & patio doors leading on to the sun terrace. The Bedroom is large enough to also accommodate a single bed too or the single bed can be used in the lounge area of a night time.
The Carob has a new large luxury bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC, bidet and shaver point.
The spacious lounge/diner is decorated tastefully with pine furniture and a wood burning stove for those cooler winter evenings. The lounge has Satellite TV, video, radio/CD player, puzzles, chess set, playing cards, domino set, a selection of reading books and patio doors leading onto a private terrace with table and chairs, brick built Bar-B-Q and cushioned reclining chairs.
The kitchenette comprises of fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, electric kettle, toaster and electric hob.
The Carob Cottage sleeps 3
The Quintassential is blessed with panoramic sea views and spectacular countryside views, just what you need for a tranquil and relaxing holiday. The gardens at Quintassential are marvelous with many bushes, plants and fruit trees, along with quiet areas to relax and absorb the views.
The Quintassential has a large pool area, the pool measures 10 x 5 m and cushioned sun loungers, parasols etc are provided for the use of the guests.
The Quintassential now has the added benefit of a hot tub/jacuzzi located on the pool terrace for guest use.
On arrival you will be met by the owners and awaiting your arrival will be a very generous welcome hamper in your accommodation compliments of the house. For all the adult guests, bathrobes are provided for use during their stay, pool towels are provided to use only at the Quintassential and the cottages have hairdryers and alarm clocks. Guests will need to provide their own beach towels.
On a selected week night from June to September, there is an evening meal option. Traditional home cooked Portuguese cuisine is served on the owners private terrace which has spectacular views over Loule. What a better way to end your day with a nice meal and a glass of delicious Portuguese wine.
Algarve apartment rental accommodation.
Loule, Algarve, Portugal.
- deep fat fryer
- ironing board,
- ceiling fan
- portable heating,
- open fireplace,
seating for 3
seating for 3
bedroom 1 is not ensuite and has a double bed
1 single z bed
2 babies cots
bathroom 1 has a shower cubicle, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
tv, satellite tv, vhs player, dvd player, cd player, radio, games selection, books selection,
swimming pool, heated pool, jacuzzi, barbeque, roof terrace, garden furniture, sun loungers, child play area,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is necessary, no wheelchair access, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, zoo, sailing, cycling, fishing, horse riding, golf, mountain biking, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Vila Sol
nearest Beach: 10km to 15km
nearest Marina: 10km to 15km
nearest Golf Course: 10km to 15km
nearest Supermarket: 1.5km to 2km
nearest Waterpark: 10km to 15km
nearest Zoo: 15km to 20km
distance to Faro airport: 15km to 20km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided, changed once per week
- bath towels provided, changed once per week
- The Changeover day is: Any Day
- The Check in time is after: 15.00
- The Check out time is before: 10.00
- The Minimum stay is: 3 nights
- The Quintassential occupies an acre of hilltop in the centre of the sunny Algarve in total peace & tranquility & only 15 minutes from Faro International Airport & the coast. The Quintassential is south facing and is set in breathtaking countryside overlooking the town of Loulé, which is only 1.5 kilometres down the road and from the Quintassential there are panoramic sea views from Faro to Portimao. The Golden Triangle of the Algarve is only a 15 minute drive away. The beaches of Faro, Vilamoura, Quarteira, Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo are only 15 minutes away.
Parts of the Quintassential date back to mid 19th Century and is divided up into four cottages all of which have their own separate entrances, own kitchens, private south-facing sun terraces and Bar-B-Q areas. All cottages have been furnished to a very high standard with cane and pine furniture. The cottages can be booked out individually or as a whole, caters from 2 – 13 people.
how to find the property:
Directions provided at the time of booking confirmation
For more information and to book:-
Contact: Rosa Gulliver
Please quote reference: a4m: 78 apartment "Carob Apartment Cottage - Quintassential"
Languages spoken: English, Portuguese,
Telephone: 00 351 289 463867
Telephone: 00 351 91 7108187
Methods of Payment Accepted: Cheque, Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.