Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
2 bedroom apartment "Country hideaway" Portugal, Algarve, Albufeira
a brief description of the apartment:
1st floor apartment. Own entrance, adjoining owner's villa. Comfortable lounge and well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar. Main bedroom has a 6ft. wide bed and both bedrooms lead out on to a private balcony with tables and chairs for al fresco dining & views over the gardens &countryside. Over an acre of lawns, garden & orchard where you may pick your own fruit in season. The pool, terrace and pool houses are at your disposal. Please note in the event of allergies that we have a family of friendly cats but no dogs. This is our home so come & experience the Algarve with our help. Located in stunning countryside & orange groves. 15km to Albufeira
Although the apartment comfortably sleeps 4, the couple seeking to get away from it all really get the benefit. Leave the children behind and come and unwind! Would smokers please note that, for safety reasons, as we are a long way from a fire service, no smoking is allowed inside the apartment? Wheelchair inaccessible, unsuitable for elderly or infirm & young children. No pets
Algarve apartment rental accommodation.
Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal.
- coffee maker,
- air conditioning,
seating for 4
seating for 4
bedroom 1 is not ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 2 is not ensuite and has twin beds
bathroom 1 has a bath with a shower, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
satellite tv, vhs player, dvd player, cd player, radio, books selection,
swimming pool, garden furniture, sun loungers,
children not welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is necessary, no wheelchair access, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, zoo, sailing, fishing, diving, horse riding, golf, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Salgados
nearest Beach: 10km to 15km
nearest Marina: 10km to 15km
nearest Golf Course: 15km to 20km
nearest Supermarket: 5km to 10km
nearest Waterpark: 25km to 30km
nearest Zoo: 15km to 20km
distance to Faro airport: 40km to 45km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided, changed once per week
- bath towels provided, changed once per week
- The Changeover day is: Any Day
- The Check in time is after: 15.00
- The Check out time is before: 10.00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
- 50 yards from a local restaurant with live music on Fridays (in summer) & other restaurants within a few minutes by car. 10 minutes to motorways to Lisbon, Spain and Western Algarve. 15 minutes to Albufeira & nearest beach & shopping mall with supermarket & 9 cinemas showing English films. Within easy reach of the 'old' Lisbon road & the local market town of Sao Bartolomeu de Messines. The beautiful village of Alte & the old Moorish capital of Silves are nearby. Local 'gypsy' markets twice monthly add to the fun
how to find the property:
Will be provided on booking with a detailed route and map
For more information and to book:-
Please quote reference: a4m: 764 apartment "Country hideaway"
Languages spoken: English
Telephone: 00351 282 576516
Fax: 00351 282 576702
Methods of Payment Accepted:
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.