Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
3 bedroom villa "Vila Pequena" Portugal, Algarve, Carvoeiro
a brief description of the villa:
This beautiful villa with private pool is situated in a very peaceful and quiet area of Vale do Milho (Valley of Maize) in Carvoeiro.
On two levels, the ground level has two twin bedrooms (one with en suite shower room, the other with bath/shower room directly adjacent), kitchen, lounge/dining area, guest WC and entrance hall. The lounge and both bedrooms have patio door access to the back terrace, where there are fantastic views to the Atlantic. Upstairs there is a huge double bedroom with air conditioning, en suite shower room, plus another small room. The views from the upstairs balcony out to sea, are breathtaking.
The pool area is well planned (gated), with outside dining area with seating, BBQ adjacent and sunbeds for all. The walk-around mature gardens include lemon trees, pepper trees amongst many others. This property has every ingredient for a fun packed & enjoyable family holiday.
Algarve villa rental accommodation.
Carvoeiro, Algarve, Portugal.
- washing machine,
- ironing board,
- air conditioning,
- open fireplace,
seating for 6
seating for 6
bedroom 1 is ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 2 is ensuite and has twin beds
bedroom 3 is ensuite and has twin beds
1 single sofa bed
1 babies cot
bathroom 1 has a shower cubicle, a wc, a shaver socket,
bathroom 2 has a shower cubicle, a wc, a shaver socket,
bathroom 3 has a bath with a shower, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
satellite tv, vhs player, dvd player, cd player, radio, books selection,
swimming pool, heated pool, barbeque, garden furniture, sun loungers,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is recommended, no wheelchair access, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, zoo, sailing, cycling, fishing, diving, horse riding, golf, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Vale de Milho
nearest Beach: 1.5km to 2km
nearest Marina: 5km to 10km
nearest Golf Course: 1km to 1.5km
nearest Supermarket: 2km to 2.5km
nearest Waterpark: 4.5km to 5km
nearest Zoo: 25km to 30km
distance to Faro airport: 60km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided, changed once per week
- bath towels provided, changed once per week
- The Changeover day is: Any Day
- The Check in time is after: 14:00
- The Check out time is before: 10:00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
- The area is great for walking, whether on the cliff tops, by the sea or through the country. Carvoeiro offers Banks, shops, bars, restaurants, entertainment, beach, boat trips (to the Grottos). There is a restaurant about 3 minute walk from the Vila. Most activities are close by, Golf (course can be seen from the Vila), Horse riding, Tennis, 3 water parks in the area, shopping centres and more, see our website or contact us.
There are several pretty coved beaches in the area within 5 minutes drive including Benagil, Centeannes and Carvoeiro. Wide sandy beaches are at Armacao De Pera Ferragudo & Praia Grande.
The 9 hole par 3 Vale do Milho golf course is within 1km and other more challenging courses are within 30 minutes drive. These include the Gramacho and Pinta courses on the Pestana complex. Championship courses include Vale da Pinta near Carvoeiro and the famous Penina course near Portimao. A golfers paradise.
Faro airport is approximately 45 minutes drive away. Car hire is recommended to explore the general area but all local services are in Carvoeiro approx 20 minutes walk. Taxis are readily available
Carvoeiro is about a 20 minute walk and the towns of Lagos, Silves & Portimao are up to 30 minutes drive. A leisurely day trip would include the Monchique mountains and Cape St Vincent with other areas of the western peninsula.
For more information and to book:-
Contact: Alex Cracknell
Please quote reference: a4m: 740 villa "Vila Pequena"
Languages spoken: English
Methods of Payment Accepted: PayPal, Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.