Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
2 bedroom house "rua sao jose" Portugal, Algarve, Olhao
a brief description of the house:
This attractive, compact and recently rebuilt Townhouse is located in Olhao's historic Old Town. It is literally 100m (less than a minute walk) to the seafront with its scores of restaurants and cafe bars as well as the labrynth of cobbled pedestrianised streets of the Old Town itself.
It has a double bedroom and a twin bedroom, sleeping four people.
It also boasts its own private balcony and roof terrace.
Facilities include air conditioning, satellite TV, and a jacuzzi style bath.
Algarve house rental accommodation.
Olhao, Algarve, Portugal.
- coffee maker,
- washing machine,
- ironing board,
- vacuum cleaner,
- air conditioning,
- portable heating,
seating for 4
seating for 4
bedroom 1 is not ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 2 is not ensuite and has twin beds
bathroom 1 has a bath with a shower, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
tv, satellite tv, dvd player, cd player, radio, games selection, books selection,
barbeque, roof terrace, garden furniture,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is optional, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, sailing, cycling, fishing, horse riding, golf, mountain biking,
nearest Golf Course: Benamor
nearest Beach: 1km to 1.5km
nearest Marina: 0.5km
nearest Golf Course: 10km to 15km
nearest Supermarket: less than 0.5km
distance to Faro airport: 5km to 10km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided, changed once per week
- bath towels provided, changed once per week
- The Changeover day is: Any Day
- The Check in time is after: 12.00
- The Check out time is before: 12.00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
- Pronounced 'ol-ee-ow', Olhão is a busy modern town with a gem of a waterfront. Its fishing port is the most important in the eastern Algarve and its fish market is the biggest. It also has many shops, restaurants and an entire summer festival devoted to sea food. Olhão is very Portuguese, very Algarvian and very un-touristic. The pedestrian shopping area winds via cobbled streets through the moorish-looking old town to the waterfront with its markets (fruit, veg, meat, deli as well as fish), its café bars, restaurants, parks and sparkling views out over the Ria Formosa lagoons. From the pier, you can take ferryboats or water taxis to the island villages and uncrowded beaches of Armona, Culatra and Farol. The Ria Formosa nature reserve is just outside Olhão.
how to find the property:
Leaving Faro Airport, follow the signposting to Olhao.
At the town entrance roundabout, turn right and follow the road down along the seafront to just past the second market. Turn left at the Caixa Credito Agricola and proceed up the road to the top, the house is just on the right..
For more information and to book:-
Contact: michael mackey
Please quote reference: a4m: 712 house "rua sao jose"
Languages spoken: english
Telephone: +3531 2894216
Methods of Payment Accepted: Cheque, Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.