Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
3 bedroom Villa "Franquiera" Portugal, Algarve, Silves
a brief description of the Villa:
The villa is in delightful Algarve countryside between the historic town of Silves and Sao Bartolomeu Messines. It is a comfortable roomy villa set in three acres of land on a hillside, with wonderful views to the coast about 8 kilometres away. The area is peaceful and secluded, but not isolated as there are other villas within close walking distance. Most of the surrounding land is farmed to produce citrus fruits, avocado and olives. Although the villa is away from the crowded towns on the coast, it is only a short drive to golf, the beaches and the holiday activities of the water parks and zoomarine. There is a large lounge, dining room, three good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and a shower room and a well equipped kitchen. Outside there is a large covered terrace with table and chairs, a barbeque and down steps to the next terrace, a private swimming pool complete with sun loungers and umbrellas. Silves and Messines both have an abundance of restaurants plus supermarkets and individual shops. There are also small bars and country restaurant closer by.
Algarve Villa rental accommodation.
Silves, Algarve, Portugal.
- washing machine,
- ironing board,
- vacuum cleaner,
seating for 7
seating for 6
bedroom 1 is ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 2 is not ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 3 is not ensuite and has twin beds
1 babies cot
bathroom 1 has a bath and shower cubicle a wc, a bidet, a shaver Socket
bathroom 2 has a bath with a Shower, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket
bathroom 3 has a shower cubicle, a wc, no bidet, a shaver socket
tv, satellite tv, vhs player, cd player, radio, games selection, books selection,
swimming pool, barbeque, roof terrace, garden furniture, sun loungers,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is necessary, no wheelchair access, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, zoo, sailing, cycling, fishing, horse riding, golf, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Penina
nearest Beach: 10km to 15km
nearest Marina: 15km to 20km
nearest Golf Course: 10km to 15km
nearest Supermarket: 5km to 10km
nearest Waterpark: 5km to 10km
nearest Zoo: 5km to 10km
distance to Faro airport: 40km to 45km
more helpful information:
- The Check in time is after: 12.00
- The Check out time is before: 12.00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
- Ceiling fans in all the rooms. Mosquito doors on all windows and doors. Hairdryers provided. Linen and towels are provided and changed weekly. There is a local manager to deal with any problems. Cleaning is done weekly.
For more information and to book:-
Contact: Iris Evans
Please quote reference: a4m: 71 Villa "Franquiera"
Languages spoken: English
Telephone: 01275 852 906
Telephone: 01458 448512 ( Linda Bagg, daughter)
Methods of Payment Accepted:
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.