Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
3 bedroom villa "Vivenda Flandria with private Pool" Portugal, Algarve, Alvor
a brief description of the villa:
A 3-bedroom villa with private pool in a quiet urbanisation near the picturesque fishermans village of Alvor.
Algarve villa rental accommodation.
Alvor, Algarve, Portugal.
- coffee maker,
- washing machine,
- ironing board,
- air conditioning,
seating for 6
seating for 6
bedroom 1 is ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 2 is not ensuite and has twin beds
bedroom 3 is not ensuite and has twin beds
1 babies cot
bathroom 1 has a bath with a Shower, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
bathroom 2 has a shower cubicle, a wc, a shaver socket,
tv, dvd player, cd player, radio, books selection,
swimming pool, roof terrace, balcony's, garden furniture, sun loungers,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is optional, no wheelchair access, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, zoo, sailing, cycling, fishing, diving, horse riding, golf, mountain biking, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Penina
nearest Beach: 0.5km to 1km
nearest Marina: 1.5km to 2km
nearest Golf Course: 0.5km to 1km
nearest Supermarket: less than 0.5km
nearest Waterpark: 4.5km to 5km
nearest Zoo: 20km to 25km
distance to Faro airport: 70km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided, changed once per week
- bath towels provided, changed once per week
- The Check in time is after: 12.00
- The Check out time is before: 12.00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
how to find the property:
You reach Alvor through the new highway A22 coming from Faro (Airport), Lisbon or Seville (Spain) and leave for Alvor than follow the signs at the roundabouts
For more information and to book:-
Contact: Guido VANMEERT
Please quote reference: a4m: 67 villa "Vivenda Flandria with private Pool"
Languages spoken: English, Dutch, German, French, Portuguese
Telephone: +351 962 664 041
Methods of Payment Accepted: PayPal, Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.