Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
2 bedroom apartment "Pinhal do Golfe" Portugal, Algarve, Vilamoura
a brief description of the apartment:
Beautifully decorated, this spacious two bedroom apartment is situated in a quiet area, near the centre of Vilamoura and within walking distance of shops, bars and restaurants. The Cinema precinct, the Marina and the beach are also within leisurely walking distance and it takes approximately 10 minutes gentle walk. The apartment is located on the first floor of a small, modern, closed condominium and it comprises of the entrance hall, fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, etc.; the lounge/dining room with seating for four people, satellite TV, stereo and VHS video, with patio doors opening onto the westerly facing terrace with a portable BBQ, patio furniture and overlooking the swimming pool and garden. There is also a small laundry room, with washing machine and clothes drier; there is a bathroom, a twin room with patio doors that open onto a balcony and a double bedroom with ensuite shower room and patio doors opening onto the terrace ideal for soaking up the sun and for al-fesco meals. The garden and pool area are fenced all around. This accommodation is ideal for two families travelling together as the apartment next door is also available for rental.
Algarve apartment rental accommodation.
Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal.
- washing machine,
- ironing board,
- portable heating,
seating for 6
seating for 6
bedroom 1 is ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 2 is not ensuite and has twin beds
1 double sofa bed
bathroom 1 has a shower cubicle, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
bathroom 2 has a bath with a shower, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
tv, satellite tv, vhs player, cd player, books selection,
swimming pool, barbeque, balcony's, garden furniture, sun loungers,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is not required, no wheelchair access, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, zoo, sailing, cycling, fishing, diving, horse riding, golf, mountain biking, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Vilamoura Pinhal
nearest Beach: 1.5km to 2km
nearest Marina: 0.5km to 1km
nearest Golf Course: 1.5km to 2km
nearest Supermarket: 0.5km to 1km
nearest Waterpark: 3.5km to 4km
nearest Zoo: 20km to 25km
distance to Faro airport: 20km to 25km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided, changed once per week
- bath towels provided, changed once per week
- The Changeover day is: Any Day
- The Check in time is after: 12.00
- The Check out time is before: 10.00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
- swimming, walking, cycling, bird watching, green bowling, golf, clay pigeon shooting,horse riding, water sports (sailing, windsurfing, fishing, diving, daily boat trips, water parks, mini golf, zoo.
For more information and to book:-
Contact: Maria Nunn
Please quote reference: a4m: 498 apartment "Pinhal do Golfe"
Languages spoken: Portuguese, Englsih, French & Spanish
Telephone: 00 351 289 316169
Telephone: 00 351 919742156 or 00 351 939742156
Fax: 00 351 289 391646
Methods of Payment Accepted: Cheque, Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.