Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
3 bedroom villa "Villa Cazana" Portugal, Algarve, Albufeira
a brief description of the villa:
Elegant Villa set in a traditional village with pool in Central Algarve - 10 minutes drive to Albufeira and local beaches.
Portugal - in the Algarve near Albufeira in Algoz. The property sleeps 6-8. Elegant villa set in a tranquil village overlooking stunning country views. Enjoy local vineyards, cafes, bars, market, and village shops within 5 minutes walk..
Algarve villa rental accommodation.
Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal.
- washing machine,
- ironing board,
- vacuum cleaner,
- air conditioning,
- portable heating,
- open fireplace,
seating for 8
seating for 8
bedroom 1 is ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 2 is not ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 3 is not ensuite and has twin beds
2 double sofa beds
1 babies cot
bathroom 1 has a bath, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
bathroom 2 has a bath, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
satellite tv, vhs player, dvd player,
swimming pool, barbeque, balcony's, garden furniture, sun loungers,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is recommended, no wheelchair access, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, zoo, sailing, cycling, fishing, diving, horse riding, golf, mountain biking, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Salgados
nearest Beach: 5km to 10km
nearest Marina: 5km to 10km
nearest Golf Course: 5km to 10km
nearest Supermarket: 5km to 10km
nearest Waterpark: 5km to 10km
nearest Zoo: 5km to 10km
distance to Faro airport: 60km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided,
- bath towels provided,
- The Changeover day is: Any Day
- The Check in time is after: 12.00
- The Check out time is before: 12.00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
- The villa is beautifully furnished with satellite TV, modern kitchen, luscious garden and covered barbecue area. Perfect environment to relax! Either relax by the private pool, enjoy the local walks, cafes, or buy fresh produce from the local market within walking distance. Alternatively, experience the nightlife of Albufeira, famous peri-peri chicken, AguaShow Family, Algoz Zoo, Algarve Shopping Centre, Zoo Marine or the historical site of Silves just 10 minutes drive away.The villa has three spacious bedrooms, 2 large bathrooms and 2 sofa beds. The large kitchen is equipped with all mod cons. The double patio doors lead from the living room onto the spacious veranda furnished with patio furniture to enable you to enjoy your meals outdoor. Sunbathe on the sun loungers by the private pool or enjoy a barbecue by the poolside. Alternatively, enjoy country walks through the orange groves and vineyards, stop for a coffee in the traditional cafes, shop for fresh produce in the village market or head for the railway station - all ten minutes walk away. Take a day trip from the nearby train station and feast your eyes on the Algarve coastline. You can stop at the resort or town of your choice and indulge in either shopping, sunbathing or the myriad of activites. For golf enthusiasts there are a range of golf courses within easy access.
For more information and to book:-
Please quote reference: a4m: 418 villa "Villa Cazana"
Languages spoken: English
Telephone: +351 964652920
Methods of Payment Accepted: Cheque,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.