Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
2 bedroom apartment "2 bedroom apartment" Portugal, Algarve, Carvoeiro
a brief description of the apartment:
the apartment is centrally located in a lively area of Carvoeiro, which is probably the most beautiful and well preserved fishing village and vacation spot in the Algarve. The bathing beach is only 200 meters away. Nearby you will find many restaurants, bars, cafe and stores for great shopping opportunities.
A well taken care of three-storey building with thirty units situated over a gallery of shops. Swimming pool with terrace, umbrellas and sun beds.
Apartment Type T2, for 4 to 6 persons, about 100 squares meters.
The apartment has a living room with dining area and a balcony overlooking large communal swimming pool. There are two twin bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a second balcony
It is suitable for a family with children as there is a sofa bed in the lounge dining room.
The kitchen is equipped with cooker, fridge/freezer, cattle and toaster.
Algarve apartment rental accommodation.
Carvoeiro, Algarve, Portugal.
- ironing board,
- open fireplace,
seating for 6
seating for 6
bedroom 1 is ensuite and has twin beds
bedroom 2 is not ensuite and has twin beds
1 double sofa bed
1 babies cot
bathroom 1 has a bath, a wc, a bidet,
bathroom 2 has a shower cubicle, a wc, a bidet,
swimming pool, balcony's, sun loungers,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is not required, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, zoo, fishing, diving, horse riding, golf, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Pestana Golf Resort
nearest Beach: less than 0.5km
nearest Golf Course: 2km to 2.5km
nearest Supermarket: less than 0.5km
nearest Waterpark: 5km to 10km
nearest Zoo: 35km to 40km
distance to Faro airport: 45km to 50km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided,
- bath towels provided
- The Check in time is after: 12.00
- The Check out time is before: 12.00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
- Carvoeiro, until recently a small fishing village, has lost little of its original charm. Today, the village extends to the surrounding hillsides with a combination of beautifully designed individual villas, low rise holiday apartments and a number of extensive holiday complexes which cater for all needs.
Two excellent 18 hole golf courses at Gramacho and Pinta along with a 9 hole par 3 course at Vale do Milho are located just outside the village and a number of well managed Tennis Centres are also within easy reach.Slide and Splash, a large water fun park is located only minutes away from Lagoa, where children and adults can both enjoy its many attractions.
Slide and Splash, a large water fun park is located only minutes away from Lagoa, where children and adults can both enjoy its many attractions.
Another must for families is Zoomarine with its assortment of performing and rare sea creatures, also providing you with the rare opportunity and unforgettable experience of swimming with the performing dolphins.
For more information and to book:-
Please quote reference: a4m: 357 apartment "2 bedroom apartment"
Languages spoken: english, portuguese,russian
Telephone: + 351 969 126 238
Fax: + 351 282 089 226
Methods of Payment Accepted: Cheque, Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.