Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
3 bedroom house "Casa Passarinhos Dourados" Portugal, Algarve, Loule
a brief description of the house:
This traditional house was renovated in 2008 to provide excellent quality modern facilities while retaining many original features. The house has vibrant colours,old tiles, some original furniture and artifacts.
The private pool measures 4 x 9m and is 1.4m deep - enough to swim comfortably but not deep enough for diving. there are well planted gardens and several terraces which are furnished with wooden garden furniture and which have their individual characters.
The terrace near the swimming pool has plenty of sun beds and a barbecue.
There are 3 double bedrooms, sleeping 6. the main bedroom has a king size bed and a wet room type shower in a large en-suite. The second bedroom has a double bed with a dressing room with an en-suit opening off it.
The third bedroom has twin beds and is close to the family bathroom which has a shower over the bath.
The living space is large and open plan with seating for 6. The modern kitchen is well equipped with an island sink and integral dishwasher. There is an eye level oven and a ceramic hob, there is an integral fridge freezer, the washing machine is in a cupboard on the terrace.
There is ample off street parking, car hire is essential for this house as it is set in the country side. There is a small supermarket, restaurant, bars, petrol and a chemist about 10 mins driving away. the local town is about 20 mins driving away and the beaches are about 40 mins away. There is a comprehensive book in the house listing all the local features.
Algarve house rental accommodation.
Loule, Algarve, Portugal.
- coffee maker,
- washing machine,
- ironing board,
- vacuum cleaner,
- portable heating,
seating for 6
seating for 6
bedroom 1 is ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 2 is ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 3 is not ensuite and has twin beds
1 babies cot
bathroom 1 has a bath with a shower, a wc, a shaver socket,
bathroom 2 has a shower cubicle, a wc, a bidet,
bathroom 3 has a shower cubicle, a wc,
tv, satellite tv, vhs player, cd player, radio, books selection,
swimming pool, barbeque, roof terrace, garden furniture, sun loungers,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is necessary, smoking is not allowed
nearest Golf Course:
nearest Beach: 15km to 20km
nearest Marina: 15km to 20km
nearest Golf Course: 15km to 20km
nearest Supermarket: 3.5km to 4km
nearest Waterpark: 20km to 25km
nearest Zoo: 25km to 30km
distance to Faro airport: 35km to 40km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided, changed once per week
- bath towels provided, changed once per week
- The Changeover day is: Any Day
- The Check in time is after: 12.00
- The Check out time is before: 12.00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
- This is a country area with good walks both flat and rocky. The bird watching is very good and there are lots of flowers in spring.It is a traditional farming area with carob, olive, oranges,figs and almonds. In the summer there are many local festas which make an unusual evening out. There are local restaurants and bars.
Within a 40 minute drive are all the tourist amenities on the coast.
Cycles can be hired locally and there is horse riding near by. Details can be found in the information book in the house
how to find the property:
From the airport take the A22 motorway towards Portimao. Leave the motorway at the Boliqueme junction following the road to Loule. At the top of the hill there is a left turn signposted to Alte and Benafim, follow this road until the Tee junction in Parragil. Turn left and keep on the road towards Benafim up through the hills, as you enter Alto Fica there is a left turn signposted to Espergal, immediately opposite is the entrance to Casa Passarinhos Dourados.
For more information and to book:-
Contact: Doris David
Please quote reference: a4m: 1084 house "Casa Passarinhos Dourados"
Languages spoken: English
Telephone: +351 289 472 305
Telephone: +351 968908441
Methods of Payment Accepted: Cheque, Bank Transfer,
CLICK HERE TO E-MAIL THE OWNER
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.