Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
2 bedroom apartment "Jasmina" Portugal, Algarve, Carvoeiro
a brief description of the apartment:
Overlooking the Vale de Milho golf course and is in a perfect position whether you are a golfer or a family seeking a relaxing holiday. A number of restaurants within a short walk, the beach a 10 minute walk away and the complex of Rocha Brava with its shop, cafe and tennis courts, this is sure to be a great base for a family holiday.
There is a spacious fully equipped kitchen, a nicely furnished lounge/dining room, with seating for 4 and a fireplace for those winter lets. There is a TV with BBC and American channels, DVD, CD. Patio doors open up onto a balcony which looks out over the Vale De Milho golf course and gives you the feeling that you are actually on the golf course. Sea views and outside there is a table and chairs and wrap around terracing. The master bedroom has a double bed, fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom and patio doors opening up onto the terrace. The second bedroom consists of twin beds, a fitted wardrobe and also has patio doors onto the terrace. Both bathrooms have showers over the baths.
Algarve apartment rental accommodation.
Carvoeiro, Algarve, Portugal.
- ironing board,
- open fireplace,
seating for 4
seating for 4
bedroom 1 is ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 2 is not ensuite and has twin beds
1 single z bed
bathroom 1 has a bath with a shower, a wc,
bathroom 2 has a bath with a shower, a wc,
satellite tv, dvd player, cd player, radio,
swimming pool, garden furniture, sun loungers,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is recommended, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, zoo, sailing, cycling, fishing, diving, horse riding, golf, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Vale de Milho
nearest Beach: 1km to 1.5km
nearest Marina: 5km to 10km
nearest Golf Course: 0.5km
nearest Supermarket: 1km to 1.5km
nearest Waterpark: 4.5km to 5km
nearest Zoo: 20km to 25km
distance to Faro airport: 60km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided,
- bath towels provided,
- The Changeover day is: Any Day
- The Check in time is after: 15.00
- The Check out time is before: 10.00
- The Minimum stay is: 4 nights
- The weather is great most of the year (average yearly temperature 22.3C). April/May/October/November its in the lower 20sC, June/July/August/September upper 20sC - 35C or more. If you are lucky you can lay on the beach enjoying the sun on Christmas day.
The area is filled with history. Why not go and explore some of the beautiful villages and towns that Portugal has to offer. You can visit the most westerly point in Europe - Cape St Vincent, see the natural springs in the Monchique mountains, visit some of the town markets and by the way Lisbon is only 2.5 hours away by car for the those who want to go a bit further, or Spain at 1 hour away.
For more information and to book:-
Contact: Alex Cracknell
Please quote reference: a4m: 749 apartment "Jasmina"
Languages spoken: English
Methods of Payment Accepted: PayPal, Cheque, Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.