Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
1 bedroom apartment "Quinta do Morgado, 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4" Portugal, Algarve, Tavira
a brief description of the apartment:
A lovely 1 bedroom apartment within the estate, Quinta do Morgado, 1km from the center of the historic town, Tavira. Located within the estate, 2 adult swimming pools, 2 children swimming pools, a playground, tennis court, restaurant, bar, self-service laundry, and mini-market.
The accommodation includes 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, living/dining room, and a small balcony. Sleeps 4 comfortably. Sofa bed in living room for with 2 single beds.
2 km drive to the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve Park, a World Heritage Site, and to beaches such as the Ilha (Island) of Tavira accessed by a short boat trip from the town. Located 35km from the Faro Airport, a car rental is recommended. For public transportation, we are located 1 km from the train station and 100m from buses. Fabulous golf courses and water sports activities nearby, 21km from the Marina, 7km from various golf courses, 20km from the casino and 1.6km from the castle. One and a half hour drive to the historic city of Sevilla, Spain.
Algarve apartment rental accommodation.
Tavira, Algarve, Portugal.
- ironing board,
- portable heating,
- open fireplace,
seating for 6
seating for 4
bedroom 1 is ensuite and has a double bed
2 single sofa beds
bathroom 1 has a bath, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
swimming pool, garden furniture, sun loungers, child play area,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is recommended, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, sailing, cycling, fishing, horse riding, golf, mountain biking, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Quinta da Ria
nearest Beach: 1.5km to 2km
nearest Marina: 15km to 20km
nearest Golf Course: 5km to 10km
nearest Supermarket: 0.5km to 1km
nearest Waterpark: 15km to 20km
distance to Faro airport: 30km to 35km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided,
- bath towels provided,
- The Changeover day is: Any Day
- The Check in time is after: 12.00
- The Check out time is before: 12.00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
- Within a 1km distance is the center of the historic town, Tavira, known for its art, culture and interesting architecture. The historic fishing port of Tavira with its charming streets has numerous restaurants. The Ria Formosa Nature Reserve Park is a World Heritage Site consisting of a large system of tidal lagoons. Relax on one of the many clean and uncrowded sandy beaches stretching along this part of the coast.
For more information and to book:-
Contact: Armenio Neto
Please quote reference: a4m: 713 apartment "Quinta do Morgado, 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4"
Languages spoken: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Telephone: 00351 93 963 2493
Methods of Payment Accepted: Cheque, Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.