Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
2 bedroom apartment "Apartment Candalagos" Portugal, Algarve, Lagos
a brief description of the apartment:
Our luxury holiday apartment is situated on the outskirts of Lagos near the 'ship fountain' roundabout.
There is ample parking by the entrance to the apartment building. There are two lifts to take you to the top floor (5th) apartment.
There is a small entrance hall way with coat hooks. From here you can access the shower room with wash basin, w.c. and shower. In the living/dining room there are two comfy sofas & a TV with satellite channels and a DVD player. There is also a stereo system with radio, tape deck and CD player. There is also a selection of CD's, DVD's and books and games. There is also a dining table and four chairs. From the living room you enter the fully equipped modern kitchen. There are ample worktops & cupboards with a table & chairs. There is a full oven with grill, microwave, washing machine, fridge/freezer and ample crockery & pots and pans. You can access the balcony from both kitchen and lounge. From the other side of the living room you will find the two bedrooms, one with double bed and the other with twin beds. Both rooms have fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets and an easy chair. The double bedded room has a sunny balcony with views of the town and distant sea.
The surrounding area has a few cafes/bars, bakery, paper shop, a British style mini market & the tourist information bureau. Three large supermarkets are within a 10 minute walk as is the Marina and the old town and bus station. Beaches are easily reached by car or local bus. In summer months there is a small ferry across the Marina canal to the beach at Meia Praia. There are tennis courts close by and the new sports complex with pools and exercise machines is just across the road.
Algarve apartment rental accommodation.
Lagos, Algarve, Portugal.
- washing machine,
- ironing board,
seating for 4
seating for 4
bedroom 1 is not ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 2 is not ensuite and has twin beds
bathroom 1 has a bath with a shower, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
bathroom 2 has a shower cubicle, a wc, a shaver socket,
satellite tv, dvd player, cd player, radio, games selection, books selection,
balcony's, garden furniture,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is optional, no wheelchair access, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, zoo, sailing, horse riding, golf, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Palmares
nearest Beach: 0.5km
nearest Marina: less than 0.5km
nearest Golf Course: 1.5km to 2km
nearest Supermarket: 0.5km
nearest Waterpark: 35km to 40km
nearest Zoo: 10km to 15km
distance to Faro airport: 80km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided, changed once per week
- bath towels provided, changed once per week
- The Changeover day is: Any Day
- The Check in time is after: 14.00
- The Check out time is before: 10.00
- The Minimum stay is: 3 nights
- Seven new bus routes serving Lagos and surrounding area with stops near the apartment. The beaches of Porto de Mos, Meia Praia & Dona Ana now easily reached by bus. Travel further west to the beach at Praia da Luz or the country villages of Almedena, Espiche or Barao Soa Joao, Bensafrim. Single journey tickets cost €1, daily pass €3. Excellent value.
how to find the property:
From Faro airport take the road sign posted Faro and A22. Take right slip road onto EN125 sign posted Almancil. Follow road until you see signs for A22 Lisboa & Portimao. You should now be on the A22 motorway. Exit the motorway at Odiaxere & Lagos Este. Proceed to roundabout take first exit onto the EN125 through Chinicato and on to Lagos. At 'ship fountain' take 2nd exit (Rua Vasco da Gama) immediately turn left (by Tourist Bureau) and proceed to end of apartment building and park.
For more information and to book:-
Contact: Chris Bilby
Please quote reference: a4m: 514 apartment "Apartment Candalagos"
Languages spoken: English
Telephone: 00 351 282782033
Telephone: 00 351 914416906
Methods of Payment Accepted: Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.