Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
4 bedroom guest house "O Pequeno Castelo" Portugal, Algarve, Tavira
a brief description of the guest house:
Pequeno Castelo, the Little Castle, offers you B&B in double rooms and self-catering apartments off the beaten track in the natural reserve of Ria Formosa. You will find us only ten minutes by car from the beach of Pedras d´el Rei and 4 miles from the town of Tavira and in walking distance of the village of Santo Estevão , where you will find restaurants, coffee shops, mini-markets, post-office, chemist and cash point.
The Little Castle is situated on top of a hill in a secluded valley with views to the sea – far from mass-tourism and all-inclusive.
We offer two big double rooms (20 m2). Both with access to a terrace with ample space with views to the swimming pool and the surrounding hills. Both rooms share a bathroom in the tower.
Our well-furnished apartments (air-conditioned) comprise bedroom (big double bed and raised bed suitable for 1 - 2 children), shower room, living room with fully equipped kitchen and private terrace.
Our swimming pool is open to all our guests. Evening Meals available on request.
Algarve guest house rental accommodation.
Tavira, Algarve, Portugal.
- coffee maker,
- ironing board,
- vacuum cleaner,
- air conditioning,
- portable heating,
- open fireplace,
seating for 12
seating for 12
bedroom 1 is not ensuite
bedroom 2 is not ensuite
bedroom 3 is ensuite
bedroom 4 is ensuite
2 double sofa beds
1 babies cot
bathroom 1 has a bath with a shower, a wc, a bidet,
bathroom 2 has a shower cubicle, a wc, a bidet,
bathroom 3 has a shower cubicle, a wc,
bathroom 4 has a shower cubicle, a wc,
tv, satellite tv, books selection, telephone,
swimming pool, roof terrace, balcony's, garden furniture, sun loungers,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is recommended, no wheelchair access, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, sailing, cycling, fishing, diving, horse riding, golf, mountain biking, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Quinta de Cima
nearest Beach: 4km to 4.5km
nearest Marina: 35km to 40km
nearest Golf Course: 10km to 15km
nearest Supermarket: 1km to 1.5km
nearest Waterpark: 25km to 30km
nearest Zoo: 40km to 45km
distance to Faro airport: 25km to 30km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided, changed once per week
- bath towels provided, changed twice per week
- The Changeover day is: Any Day
- The Check in time is after: 14.00
- The Check out time is before: 10.00
- The Minimum stay is: 3 nights
- bsp;When you see the peaceful golf courses, you will not be able to resist the temptation to break the silence with a well-struck putt. The Algarve is regarded as the European finest destination for golfers and has recently been voted the most established region of the golf travel industry. The Eastern Algarve region boasts several championship courses, both at European and World level. Tavira has six 18-hole golf courses in a radius of 30 Km. All are reachable by a free highway. Benamor has an 18-hole par 71 course, 10 minutes away from Tavira. Quinta da Ria and Quinta de Cima (each) an 18 hole par 72 course, 10 minutes away from Tavira. Castro Marim an 18 hole par 71 course, 30 Km from Tavira. There are 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses underway which are set to become 2 of the leading golf courses in the Algarve! Golf course Benamor: The first course to open to the east of Faro lies between the Tavira coast and the uplands of the Serra de Caldeirao. It offers views southward out to the ocean and north towards the hinterland of striking hills and fertile valleys. Golf course Quinta da Ria. Golf course Quinta de Cima:is a championship-style course of great character. Running thematically through the stunning layout is a series of lakes connected by a stream which architect William 'Rocky' Roquemore has skilfully incorporated as an added challenge to players. Seniors School schedule.
how to find the property:
Coming from Faro airport follow the blue signs A22 / E 1 / IP1 to the motorway.
Take the motorway in Eastern direction (Spain).
Leave the motorway A22 / IP1 at the Tavira junction.
At the roundabout turn first road right in direction of Sao Braz / Santo Estevao.
After about 1 mile you will reach the small village of Prego; turn left in direction of Santo Estevao.
Cross the village of Santo Estevao and turn right at the cemetery crossing, in direction of Estiramantens.
After some 400 yards you will find the first “O Pequeno Castelo” – sign to your right .Follow the signs for half a mile and you will have found us.
For more information and to book:-
Contact: O Pequeno Castelo
Please quote reference: a4m: 505 guest house "O Pequeno Castelo"
Languages spoken: Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, English
Telephone: +351 281961692
Fax: +351 281961692
Methods of Payment Accepted: PayPal, Cheque, Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.