Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
3 bedroom apartment "Windmill Hill apartment" Portugal, Algarve, Albufeira
a brief description of the apartment:
This spacious 3-bedroom penthouse apartment has spectacular panoramic sea views. Windmill Hill is an upmarket development occupying a prime position above Albufeira Old Town and beaches. Within landscaped gardens there is a delightful swimming pool with children's section, poolside bar and 2 tennis courts. Windmill Hill is an oasis of calm in a vibrant and exciting resort.
The apartment has 3 bedrooms (1 double with super king size bed, patio door to balcony and sea view; 1 twin; 1 with full-size bunk beds), 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite), large lounge and dining area, fully equipped kitchen and aircon/heating. From the large roof terrace there are spectacular panoramic sea, coastal and mountain views. The terrace is ideal for sunbathing and relaxing, and there is a built-in barbecue for dining al fresco. Maid service 3 times a week (excluding Sundays & National Holidays).
There is ample parking available outside the apartment.
Suitable for couples, friends or families - Summer holidays or Winter breaks.
Algarve apartment rental accommodation.
Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal.
- washing machine,
- ironing board,
- air conditioning,
seating for 6
seating for 6
bedroom 1 is ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 2 is not ensuite and has twin beds
bedroom 3 is not ensuite and has a bunk bed
bathroom 1 has a bath with a Shower, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
bathroom 2 has a shower cubicle, a wc, a shaver socket,
satellite tv, cd player, radio, books selection,
swimming pool, barbeque, roof terrace, balcony's, garden furniture, sun loungers,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is optional, no wheelchair access, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, zoo, sailing, cycling, fishing, diving, horse riding, golf, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Balaia
nearest Beach: 0.5km
nearest Marina: 0.5km
nearest Golf Course: 5km to 10km
nearest Supermarket: less than 0.5km
nearest Waterpark: 5km to 10km
nearest Zoo: 5km to 10km
distance to Faro airport: 35km to 40km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided,
- bath towels provided, changed twice per week
- The Check in time is after: 14.00
- The Check out time is before: 10.00
- The Minimum stay is: 2 nights
- The Albufeira beaches are within a few minutes' walk of the apartment, and many delightful coves and long sandy beaches are just a short drive away. In the evening you can walk to the bars and restaurants in the bustling Old Town or visit the "Strip" with its clubs and lively nightlife. The new Marina is close by. Other facilities include golf, watersports, boat trips, aquaparks and zoos, and there are many attractive villages to explore in the hills behind Albufeira.
Albufeira is centrally located in the Algarve and is therefore an ideal base from which to explore the whole area from Cape St. Vincent in the far south-west to the Spanish border in the east. This is a destination which has something for everyone.
For more information and to book:-
Contact: Rosemary Webber
Please quote reference: a4m: 374 apartment "Windmill Hill apartment"
Languages spoken: English, French
Telephone: +44 (0) 1903 744766
Telephone: +44 (0) 7774 756862
Methods of Payment Accepted: Cheque, Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.