Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
2 bedroom villa "Casa Dorinelli" Portugal, Algarve, Alvor
a brief description of the villa:
Situated on a small privately owned complex in landscaped gardens with communal pool, this townhouse (built 2002) and furnished to a high standard is ideal for lawn bowling and golf enthusiasts. It is adjacent to the Santo Antonio Bowling Club with 8 top class rinks and within 10-15 mins drive from the Alto Club and Penina Golf Courses. The long sandy beach which boasts various eateries is only 1.5 miles away and the fishing village of Alvor is approx. 15mins. walk.
Sleeps 4 - downstairs bedroom twin beds, upstairs bedroom also twin beds with mirrored dressing room plus cot and highchair for extra cost. Shower room downstairs with bathroom and shower upstairs. Fully fitted kitchen with oven hob, microwave, washing machine, coffee machine, kettle toaster etc. Lounge with satellite TV, CD/Radio/Tape player, Video. Dining area off lounge with seating for 6. Fans in rooms with log burning stove in lounge.
Algarve villa rental accommodation.
Alvor, Algarve, Portugal.
- washing machine,
- ironing board,
- vacuum cleaner,
- portable heating,
- open fireplace,
seating for 4
seating for 6
bedroom 1 is ensuite and has twin beds
bedroom 2 is not ensuite and has twin beds
1 babies cot
bathroom 1 has a bath with a Shower, a wc, a bidet, a shaver Socket
bathroom 2 has a shower cubicle, a wc, no bidet, a shaver socket
satellite tv, vhs player, cd player, radio, games selection, books selection,
swimming pool, balcony's, garden furniture, sun loungers,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is recommended, no wheelchair access, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, zoo, cycling, fishing, horse riding, golf, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Penina
nearest Beach: 1km to 1.5km
nearest Marina: 1km to 1.5km
nearest Golf Course: 0.5km to 1km
nearest Supermarket: 0.5km
distance to Faro airport:
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided,
- bath towels provided
- The Check in time is after: 12.00
- The Check out time is before: 12.00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
- Bed linen, towel change and maid service once a week. Pool and beach towels not included. Highchair and/or cot available upon request at extra cost. Many excellent restaurants. Late night entertainment it is worth visiting Praia de Rocha. Traditional shopping is best in Portimao. Many places of history to visit including Lagos, Silves, Loule or take a Jeep Safari to the Monchique mountains with spectacular views. Two large aqua parts within 30 mins drive - also Aqua Zoo.
For more information and to book:-
Contact: Margaret Prioli
Please quote reference: a4m: 201 villa "Casa Dorinelli"
Languages spoken: English
Telephone: 00 44 1732 822536
Fax: 00 44 1732 822536
Methods of Payment Accepted: Cheque,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.