Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
2 bedroom house "Quinta do Montinho 47" Portugal, Algarve, Vila do Bispo
a brief description of the house:
Luxurious and charming 2 bedroom holidayhome. Peacheful situated on the border of Golf & Leisure Resort Parque da Floresta, with unspoiled views on the potuguese countryside.
Near to many beautiful beaches, stunning cliffs, restaurants and the historical town of Lagos.
A perfect location for a relaxing holiday or long time winter let.
Algarve house rental accommodation.
Vila do Bispo, Algarve, Portugal.
- coffee maker,
- washing machine,
- ironing board,
- vacuum cleaner,
- open fireplace,
seating for 4
seating for 4
bedroom 1 is ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 2 is not ensuite and has twin beds
bathroom 1 has a bath with a shower, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
bathroom 2 has a bath with a shower, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
satellite tv, dvd player, cd player, radio, books selection,
swimming pool, heated pool, garden furniture, sun loungers,
pets are allowed, car use is necessary, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, zoo, sailing, cycling, fishing, diving, horse riding, golf, mountain biking, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Parque da Floresta
nearest Beach: 2km to 2.5km
nearest Marina: 10km to 15km
nearest Golf Course: 1km to 1.5km
nearest Supermarket: 1.5km to 2km
nearest Waterpark: 35km to 40km
nearest Zoo: 10km to 15km
distance to Faro airport: 90km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided, changed once per week
- bath towels provided, changed once per week
- The Changeover day is: Any Day
- The Check in time is after: 12.00
- The Check out time is before: 12.00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
For more information and to book:-
Contact: M. Berkhout
Please quote reference: a4m: 1322 house "Quinta do Montinho 47"
Languages spoken: english, german, dutch
Telephone: +351 963549216
Methods of Payment Accepted: Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.