Algarve4me, the Algarve's leader in owner direct Holiday Rentals Travel to Portugal for your holiday. Locate your apartment and villa rental accommodation here.
6 bedroom villa "Quinta do Castelo" Portugal, Algarve, Albufeira
a brief description of the villa:
MAKE YOUR BOOKING BEFORE THE 31st OF JANUARY 2009 AND GET THE SECOND WEEK FOR HALF PRICE!!!!!!
Quinta do Castelo is a luxurious Quinta (mansion) between Ferreiras and Paderne just outside Albufeira and the coast, where you can spend an unforgettable holiday in the countryside of the undiscovered Algarve.
Quinta do Castelo has: 2 spacious apartments with 2 bedrooms each
1 large main house with also 2 bedrooms
Help or support of available by fully qualified nurse if needed.
Shared swimming pool (11X6 meters) with large patio area.
Every unit is self-containing and provides everything required for a self-catered holiday. The units can either be connected or if required separated from each other.
Therefore groups of 4 up to 15 people are more than able to spend a really wonderful time at the Quinta do Castelo.
Algarve villa rental accommodation.
Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal.
- coffee maker,
- deep fat fryer
- washing machine,
- tumble dryer,
- ironing board,
- vacuum cleaner,
- portable heating,
- open fireplace,
seating for 10
seating for 10
bedroom 1 is ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 2 is not ensuite and has twin beds
bedroom 3 is not ensuite and has twin beds
bedroom 4 is not ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 5 is not ensuite and has a double bed
bedroom 6 is not ensuite and has a double bed
1 double sofa bed
2 babies cots
bathroom 1 has a bath with a Shower, a wc, a bidet,
bathroom 2 has a bath with a Shower, a wc, a bidet,
bathroom 3 has a bath with a Shower, a wc, a bidet,
bathroom 4 has a shower cubicle, a wc, a bidet,
tv, satellite tv, vhs player, dvd player, cd player, radio, games selection, books selection,
swimming pool, barbeque, balcony's, garden furniture, sun loungers, child play area,
children welcome, pets are not allowed, car use is recommended, wheelchair access, smoking is not allowed
swimming, tennis, walking, wind surfing, zoo, sailing, cycling, fishing, diving, horse riding, golf, mountain biking, water park,
nearest Golf Course: Salgados
nearest Beach: 5km to 10km
nearest Marina: 5km to 10km
nearest Golf Course: 5km to 10km
nearest Supermarket: 4.5km to 5km
nearest Waterpark: 10km to 15km
nearest Zoo: 10km to 15km
distance to Faro airport: 35km to 40km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided, changed once per week
- The Check in time is after: 12.00
- The Check out time is before: 12.00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
- Quinta do Castelo is set in the countryside and about a 10 minutes drive to the old town of Albufeira on the coast and near the numerous beaches. The Quinta is easy accessible, near the highway to Lisbon and situated in the picturesque hills. There are several typical Portuguese restaurants and bars in the neighborhood.
The swimming pool is set in the midst of a large tiled patio area. Large palm trees as well as other large trees and vegetation provide shade for bathers. The large sun deck provides sun all day long for sun worshippers.
For more information and to book:-
Contact: Bart Sjollema
Please quote reference: a4m: 116 villa "Quinta do Castelo"
Languages spoken: English, Dutch, German, French and Portugese.
Telephone: mobile: 00351963910887
Methods of Payment Accepted: Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.
Welcome, we are proud to be able to offer you a fantastic selection of algarve apartment and villa rental properties for your perfect holiday vacation in Portugal. If you have never visited the Algarve before, please visit now. You won't be disappointed! With cheap daily flights to Faro, there has never been a better time to travel. With an average of over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, over 100 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, friendly local people, good food and a relaxing atmosphere should make your stay a pleasant one. Our wide choice of accommodation, real estate, holiday rentals and travel accessories can be quickly accessed from every page. "The Algarve"! Recommended in 2005 by the UK TV Channel 4 programme "A Place In The Sun" as their number 1 destination in Europe to invest in property.
What Our Visitor's Say
We used Algarve4me to search for a holiday rental and found a fantastic 3 bedroom villa to rent near Lagos. Thank you.
La casa muy buena, muy tranquila para relajarse y con todas las comodidades, por poner algo negativo que esta un poco lejos de todo, hay que coger coche.