2 bedroom apartment "Terracos de Tavira" Portugal, Algarve, Tavira
a brief description of the apartment:
Our apartment is on the ground floor of a very quiet brand new condominium just a 10 minute walk along the river to the very centre of Tavira town.The apartments are arranged around a large garden with a surprisingly big swimming pool for adults and a smaller paddling pool for children.
The apartment itself is spacious-there is a very large kitchen, a large living/dining room, 2 large bedrooms one of which is en suite.The family bathroom is large with a jacuzzi bath and shower.There is an inner courtyard where you can relax and escape the heat of the day.The floors in the living areas are marble tiles while those in the bedrooms are polished wood.The apartment is furnished to the highest standard including best quality linens.The apartment is fully air conditioned,living rooms and bedrooms.Off both bedrooms there is a narrow balcony which can be shaded with a manually operated awning.The beds used in both rooms are orthopaedic zip and link beds so they can be configured as a king size bed or two single beds depending on your needs.
- apartment - holiday rental
- Private Owner.
- Portugal, Algarve, Tavira
- coffee maker,
- washing machine,
- tumble dryer,
- ironing board,
- vacuum cleaner,
- air conditioning,
- portable heating,
- seating for 6 people
- seating for 6 people
- bedroom 1 is ensuite and has a double bed
- bedroom 2 is not ensuite and has twin beds
- 1 single z bed
- bathroom 1 has a bath with a shower, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
- bathroom 2 has a shower cubicle, a wc, a bidet, a shaver socket,
- dvd player
- cd player
- games selection
- books selection
- guest safe
- swimming pool
- garden furniture
- sun loungers
- childrens play area
activities near to the apartment:
- water park,
approximate distances from the apartment to the major establishments:
- the nearest Golf Course to the apartment is: "Benamor"
- the nearest Beach is: 3km to 3.5km
- the nearest Golf Course is: 3km to 3.5km
- the nearest Supermarket is: 1.5km to 2km
- the nearest Airport is: 35km to 40km
- the nearest Waterpark is: 35km to 40km
- the nearest Zoo is: 35km to 40km
more helpful information:
- bed linen provided, changed once per week
- bath towels provided, changed once per week
- The Changeover day is: Any Day
- The Check in time is after: 16.00
- The Check out time is before: 12.00
- The Minimum stay is: 7 nights
- Tavira is a beautiful unspoilt typical portugese town,there are over 30 churches and a castle to explore.A toy train gives tours of the town and is useful to get your bearings. The camera obscura situated in a disused water tower is another way to get a unique view of the town.Ferries and water taxis leave the riverside to take people over to the Ila de Tavira and its pristine blue flag beach which stretches endlessly.There are lots of restaurants on the island for lunch.
Because of the close proximity of Tavira to Spain it is easy to pop over for a day trip to Ayamonte with its lovely medieval quarter-you can reach Seville in merely an hour and a half for a spot of sight seeing.
Travelling the other way on the A22 brings you to the many waterparks, zoo marine and the fantastic Algarve shopping centre.
There are many restaurants and bars in Tavira town and in high summer there is live entertainment in the town square as well as an antiques fair.
We have a visitors folder which has all the information you need to have a wonderful holiday.
how to find the property:
The apartment is a 10 min walk from the centre of Tavira town.Full directions will be given when booking confirmed and final payment is made.
For more information and to book, contact: Helen Rafferty
Please quote reference: a4m: 1076 apartment - Terracos de Tavira
Languages spoken: English
By E-mail: CLICK HERE TO E-MAIL THE OWNER
Methods of Payment Accepted: Bank Transfer,
You may visit many owners direct holiday rental websites before you find a suitable property and then make a reservation. It is not common practice for websites to visit each property listing and actually meet the property owner. Even if we did physically view the property, we could not guarantee that the property that we viewed or the owner that we met were the actual property or owner. What is being offered to you in your correspondence with the property owner may be different. Why? Because you contact the owner directly and we do not have access to what was said, when and how many emails you send because you send them privately, not through our website. Be careful.
With most items that are advertised, even rentals which are offered through newspaper classified advertisements, it is up to the buyer to be aware.
What Can You do?
- Insist on the address of the rental.
- Do a search on the internet for the property.
- If you know someone in the area, ask them to view the property.
- Ask the owner if the property can be viewed before payment is made. If they refuse, move on to someone else.
- Ask for phone number references from other renters, then call them.
- If an owner asks you to transfer money to a bank account, do not do it unless you are absolutely sure that this is the person that owns the property.
- If an owner asks you to wire them money for any reason, do not do it.
- If the person tells you that they are working for the owner and you should send your payment direct to the owner under a different name from the person you are speaking to, do not do it.
- If you have any doubts at all about a property on our website, let us know that you think that it is a scam and we will check it out.